Aussan Organics Disinfectant Spray - Ready to Use (500ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Our recyclable ABS spray bottles contains 500ml of L42 Ready-to-use.
- L42 is rated up to the strength of a hospital-grade disinfectant, stands alone as a safe yet powerful germ killer, proven and tested to kill 99.9999% of germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- All ingredients are FDA grass listed with the key formulation being natural plant and human-based acids.
- Approved by Australia & New Zealand for use to fight coronavirus. Our disinfectant is a pet, human, and food safe with no known irritations or allergic reactions.
- Tested against Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, & Murine Hepatitis (approved surrogate for SARS-Cov-2)*
- Successful against a broad range of food pathogens.
- 100% natural disinfectant.
- Certified Organic by internationally recognized organizations.
How do we use this product?
All Purpose Disinfectant Spray, Product is safe diluted and used as directed. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with clean water. If swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly with water and drink plenty of water. Do not induced vomiting. Keep concentrate away from children.
Expires 2 years under room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Aussan L42, Octanoic Acid, Lactic Acid, other non-hazardous ingredients, and water.
Size - 500ml
Other Search Terms - disinfectant, Aussan