Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna
- Owing to their large size and the fact that they contain meat from two of the most prized cuts of beef (the short loin and the tenderloin), T-bone steaks are generally considered one of the highest quality steaks.
How do we use this product?
PAN-SEAR: Add oil to hot skillet and when it begins to smoke add steak. Reduce heat slightly and cook steak until browned, about 4 minutes on each side. Transfer skillet to the oven. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted sideways into the steak registers 120 degrees F for medium-rare, about 6 to 8 minutes.
CROCK-POT: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir to mix in the oil. Season the steak with the salt and pepper and add to the skillet. Brown on both sides. Place the cubed potato in the bottom of the crock pot. Place the browned T-bone steak on top. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and brown, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle flour over the mushrooms and stir until well mixed. Add the mushroom mixture to the crock pot, scraping out all the garlic and oil into the crock pot. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours or until the steak is the desired doneness. Remove from the crock pot and serve hot with the mushroom and potatoes.
Size - From 400g