Ceres Organics Vegan Jackfruit Meal - Mexican (200g)
Why do we use this product?
- You’ve hit the easy, plant-based meal jackpot! All you have to do is heat this up and add to your creation of choice. This Mexican mix packs some heat and has all the right spices to get your taste buds bopping – organically of course – the best kind of taste bud bop.
- Jackfruit is a sustainable crop, with a single tree yielding two to three tonnes every year, with minimal maintenance. We harvest the jackfruit while it’s young, before the any sweet flavour develops, which makes it perfect for soaking up savory flavors. It has a texture similar to shredded meat. From plant to plate jackfruit is impressive.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
Suggested uses include nachos, burritos, tacos and enchiladas.
Once opened, refrigerate in an airtight container.
Jackfruit 45%, Tomato*, Bell Pepper*, Onion*, Garlic*, Kidney Beans*, Basil Leaves*, Coconut Oil*, Black Pepper*, Celery*, Oregano*, Sea Salt (*Certified Organic).
Size - 200g
Other Search terms - Mexican Jackfruit Tortilla, Langka