Sourced Marinated White Salmon - Ready to Cook
Why do we use this product?
- Salmon is rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure and decrease risk factors for disease.
- Salmon is a great source of protein, potassium and selenium.
- Salmon is an excellent source of several B vitamins, which are needed for energy production, controlling inflammation and protecting heart and brain health.
- Consuming salmon can help protect against heart disease by increasing levels of omega-3 fats, decreasing levels of omega-6 fats and lowering triglycerides.
- Consuming salmon may help you control your weight by reducing appetite, boosting metabolic rate, increasing insulin sensitivity and decreasing belly fat.
- Salmon and other fatty fish can help lower inflammation, which may reduce risk factors for several diseases and improve symptoms in people with inflammatory conditions.
- Frequent salmon consumption may help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, protect fetal brain health in pregnancy and decrease the risk of age-related memory problems.
How do we use this product?
They can be fried, baked, broiled, sautéed, and poached.
PAN-SEAR: Simply season it with salt, pepper and Culinary Coconut Oil on a hot skillet over medium-high flames. Start skin-side up in the hot skillet. Let it sizzle for about 5 or 6 minutes. Then slip a wide spatula underneath, turn it, and cook skin-side down for about 3 minutes. A little squeeze of lemon to finish the dish.
BAKE: Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil around the salmon. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the butter mixture has thickened. Garnish with parsley before serving.
POACH: Sprinkle the salmon fillets with a little salt. Put the wine, water, dill, parsley and shallots or onions in a sauté pan, and bring to a simmer on medium heat. Place salmon fillets, skin-side down on the pan. Cover. Cook 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet, or to desired doneness. Do not overcook.
White Salmon Fish Fillet, Organic Sinamak, Garlic, Salt, Pepper
Size - From 300g