Sourced Kitchen Beef Bulgogi (4-5 Servings)
Why do we use this product?
- All ingredients are ozonated.
- No artificial flavors, artificial colors, MSG, soy.
- Premium ingredients used.
- Baron Method-clean seal.
- No Compromise cuisine by Chef Robby Goco.
How do we use this product?
Serve as a meal for the family to share.
Storage: Store everything in the chiller until ready to reheat or serve.
Shelf-life in the chiller: 5 days; Lettuce wraps: 2 days.
We believe that the best way to reheat the food is to steam. It preserves moisture and is the most fool-proof method. To reheat, transfer the food to a steam-safe vessel, and steam until heated through. But since not everyone has access to a steamer, we recommend other options.
Other reheating options:
- Stovetop – Transfer food to an appropriately sized pot or pan. Reheat until boiling for at least 15 seconds.
- Oven – Preheat the oven to 175C or 350F. Reheat the food, sealed, until heated through. The containers are oven-safe up to 200C.
- Microwave – Reheat the food on high. The containers are microwave-safe.
To eat: Layer Lettuce, Shiso leaf and smear Vegan Gochujang mayo on leaves. Add rice and beef on top and your preferred veggies (Kimchi, Beansprouts). Wrap/fold and eat.
- Beef Bulgogi With Grilled Shimeji And Onion: Grass-Fed Beef Brisket, Coconut Aminos, Coconut Sugar, Ginger, Garlic, Pear, Onion, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seed, Coconut Oil, Onion, Shimeji Mushroom, Sesame Seeds.
- Steamed Basmati Rice: Basmati Rice.
- Vegan Gochujang Mayo: Vegan Mayo, Gochujang Paste.
- Kimchi: Napa Cabbage, Chili Powder, Radish, Onion, Scallion, Garlic, Ginger, Pear, Shrimp Paste.
- Sesame Garlic Mung Bean Sprouts: Mung Bean Sprouts, Ginger, Scallion, Sesame Oil, Black Pepper, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt.
- Lettuce And Shiso Leaf Wraps: Lollo Verde Lettuce, Shiso Leaf.
Size - Good for 4 to 5 servings.
* Available only in Metro Manila. *
Other Search Terms - viand, gojuchang
This is one of my favorites! We enjoyed this during a birthday celebration. My family was surprised that it’s clean and healthy. Must try!
Thank you very much
Love that this bulgogi version is soy-free. everything tastes so good
Thank you very much
We tried this today and we were not disappointed! So flavorful and truly delicious. Even the discerning would approve! Kudos to the team for making quality dishes.
Thank you very much!