Sourced Kitchen Shawarma Rice - Beef (4-5 Servings)
Why do we use this product?
- All ingredients are ozonated.
- No artificial flavors, artificial colors, MSG/MSG-derivative ingredients, soy.
- Premium ingredients used.
- Baron Method-clean seal.
- No Compromise cuisine by Chef Robby Goco.
How do we use this product?
Shelf-life in chiller: 5 days; Salad: 2 days.
- Rice, Meat and Veggies: Reheat via steamer, oven (20-25 min) or microwave (3-4 min).
- Homemade Hot Sauce: Serve cold or room temperature.
- Toum (vegan garlic sauce): Serve cold.
- Salad: Serve cold.
- Beef Kebab: Grass-Fed Beef Brisket, White Onion, Parsley, Black Pepper, Paprika, Aluminum-Free Baking Soda, Sea Salt.
- Saffron Basmati Rice: Basmati Rice, Saffron Powder, Turmeric Powder, Tomato, Red Onion, Green Chili, Oregano, Parsley, Sea Salt.
- Homemade Hot Sauce: Green Chili, Garlic, Tomato, Lemon, Red Onion, Black Pepper, Sea Salt.
- Toum (Vegan Garlic Sauce): Olive Oil, Garlic, Sea Salt.
- Salad: Shredded Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Green Onion, Dill, Lemon, Olive Oil.
Size - Good for 4-5 servings.
* Available only in Metro Manila. *
Other Search Terms - viand, chimichuri
I'm so grateful I found this and that all the ingredients are listed (and organic); otherwise, I wouldn't have placed an order. I have reflux and gut issues, but this doesn't trigger my reflux or LBM. The only thing is that it does cause bloating for me, though I still have to find out if that's because of the food itself or my gut issues.
Taste-wise, I have zero complaints even if I've been eating this for the past 5 days. I just placed my second order (yup, planning to eat this for 2 weeks in a row - with additional veggies/meals of course) and I'm so thankful they were so accommodating with my dietary restrictions. Thank you so much Sourced Kitchen!
on days we can't cook at home, we order from sourced kitchen. we like that their ingredients are Baron Method approved
Thank you very much