Manuka Health Manuka Honey UMF 16+ / MGO 573+ (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Manuka honey is a mono-floral honey from the nectar of the Manuka flower that grows in remote unspoilt areas of New Zealand. It has a unique and naturally present properties that aren't found in other varieties of honey,
- While raw honey naturally contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, making it effective for treating infected wounds, Manuka honey has almost double the antibacterial potency of other honeys.
- Manuka honey has a high antibacterial activity and has been shown to be good for wound healing and can help to relieve sore throats, mouth ulcers, sore gums and possibly indigestion.
- Manuka honey reduces inflammation and pain at the wound site. It can also help with skin problems, such as psoriasis and dandruff.
- Manuka Honey UMF 16+ / MGO 573+: For severe cough, colds and flu, acid reflux and stomach ulcers, wounds or burns, asthma and allergies
- Has a delicious rich flavor and a smooth velvety texture.
- Methylglyoxal (MGO) is a compound that gives Manuka honey its anti-bacterial component. It is found in high concentration in the nectar of Manuka flowers. The higher the concentration, the stronger the antibiotic effect. So far, Manuka honey has been the only food found with significant MGO content.
- Tested and certified for MGO potency, purity and quality.
- 100% New Zealand origin.
How do we use this product?
Manuka Honey UMF 16+ / MGO 573+: Take 1 tablespoon leave in mouth, 3-4 times a day before every meal.
100% New Zealand UMF 16+ / MGO 573+ Manuka Honey.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
Size - 500g
Other Search Terms - nuka honey, ManukaMGO400+