21st Century Fish Oil 1000mg (300 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- Fish Oil is an exceptionally rich source of omega-3 fats.
- The primary omega-3 fats found in fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which can help reduce risk of heart disease, improve brain health, and reduce inflammation.
- Contains high quality molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate
- May inhibit your body’s inflammatory response and may help manage symptoms associated with certain inflammatory diseases.
- May promote heart health by reducing triglycerides and increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May promote improved blood flow and oxygen delivery.
- May play an important role in proper fetal brain development and cognitive function in children.
- Supports skin health and may reduce the risk of certain age-related eye diseases.
- No added Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors or Artificial Colors
How do we use this product?
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel with any meal, up to three (3) times daily or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Fish Oil Concentrate - 1000mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 300mg
Other Ingredients: Fish Body Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Refined Soybean Oil, Mixed Tocopherols
Contains soy and fish (anchovy, cod, herring, mackerel, salmon, sardine, sprat)
Size - 300 softgels