Apple Gala (size 113, per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- Crispy and delicious, the Apple Gala is always the star of the show no matter how you use it. A single serving alone contains minerals, vitamins, and fiber that stimulate digestion and regulate your body.
- Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C. They also contain polyphenols, which may have numerous health benefits.
- Apples may aid weight loss in several ways. They're also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
- Apples promote heart health in several ways. They're high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol. They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
- Eating apples is linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. This is possibly due to their polyphenol antioxidant content.
- The type of fiber in apples feeds good bacteria and may be the reason they protect against obesity, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
- Apples contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help regulate immune responses and protect against asthma.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds in apples may promote bone health. What’s more, eating fruit may help preserve bone mass as you age.
How do we use this product?
Gala apples are among the best apples for applesauce, salads, eating out-of-hand, and pressing into cider. It must be refrigerated and then only keeps for a few weeks.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 1 piece
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.