Apple Washington (size 113, per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- Meet the world’s favorite snacking apple. The heart-shaped Red Delicious features a bright red and sometimes striped skin. Renowned for its crunchy texture and mildly sweet flavor, this tasty apple shines in cool, crisp salads.
- Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C. They also contain polyphenols, which may have numerous health benefits.
- Apples may aid weight loss in several ways. They're also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
- Apples promote heart health in several ways. They're high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol. They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
- Eating apples is linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. This is possibly due to their polyphenol antioxidant content.
- The type of fiber in apples feeds good bacteria and may be the reason they protect against obesity, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
- Apples contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help regulate immune responses and protect against asthma.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds in apples may promote bone health. What’s more, eating fruit may help preserve bone mass as you age.
How do we use this product?
Excellent for snacking. Red Delicious apples are best used in fresh preparations, as their flesh does not hold up well when cooked. Add to green, fruit and chopped salads. Use as an edible garnish on sandwiches, quesadillas and burgers.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 1 piece
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.