Baguio Beans (250grams)
Why do we use this product?
- A favorite in Filipino staples such as sinigang and kare kare, Baguio beans bring a world of essential vitamins and nutrients to your favorite dishes. They reduce the risk of heart diseases helps keep the body immune from colon cancer and diabetes. Now, forget the meat and load up on Baguio beans!
- Green beans help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Green beans are heart healthy. They contain no cholesterol,rich in fiber and are naturally low in sodium.
- Green beans are a low FODMAP food. FODMAPs are undigested carbohydrates that are metabolized by bacteria in your gut leading to gas, belly pain, diarrhea, and constipation, according to the Cleveland Clinic. Eating foods high in FODMAPs may worsen digestive conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and acid reflux. Eating low FODMAP foods may bring considerable relief to your tummy troubles. Green beans are a low FODMAP food.
- High in protein
- A good source of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C and manganese.
How do we use this product?
You can munch on raw green beans to fill you up, or try these ideas:
- blanch or steam fresh green beans and toss them with grape tomatoes and balsamic vinegar
- toss fresh green beans in olive oil, freshly ground pepper, and freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, and roast at 425°F (218°C) until crisp-tender
- add blanched or steamed green beans to a green salad
- sauté fresh green beans in olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice
- dip fresh green beans into hummus or plain, low-fat yogurt flavored with fresh herbs
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 250g
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.