Blueberry Imported (170gms)
Why do we use this product?
- The blueberry is a very popular berry. It is low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all the popular fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids appear to be the berries’ antioxidant with the greatest impact.
- Several studies suggest that blueberries and blueberry juice reduce DNA damage, which is a leading driver of aging and cancer.
- The antioxidants in blueberries have been shown to reduce a predominant risk factor for heart disease by preventing oxidative damage to “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- Regular blueberry intake is tied to lower blood pressure in numerous studies.
- Some evidence indicates that eating fruits rich in anthocyanins — such as blueberries — is associated with a reduced risk of heart attacks.
- The antioxidants in blueberries seem to benefit your brain by aiding brain function and delaying mental decline.
- Several studies demonstrate that blueberries have anti-diabetes effects, improving insulin sensitivity and lowering blood sugar levels.
- Like cranberries, blueberries contain substances that can prevent certain bacteria from binding to the wall of your bladder, which may help prevent UTIs.
How do we use this product?
Blueberries can be eaten fresh or can be dried or baked for further processing. Frozen or pureed berries are commonly used to make jams and preserves and baked goods. Lowbush blueberry is commonly used to make wine.
Size - 170g
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Minimum order for fruits and vegetables is 1300php.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.