C-Weed Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack - Wasabi (4g x 16 packs)
Why do we use this product?
- Made from Rock Seaweed -- a premium quality form of red algae.
- Originally discovered growing on the surface of underwater ocean rocks, farmers have learned to cultivate Rock Seaweed in natural ocean waters. Rock Seaweed naturally packs a richer, sweet, more savory taste and features a delightful crispy texture once it is roasted.
- The winter harvest is the best time to harvest seaweed. The colder water temperatures enable the seaweed to go through a slower, natural growth, allowing the seaweed more time to absorb its natural nutrients.
- Great for kid's lunch box.
- A 1/3-cup serving of roasted seaweed provides you with 39 percent of the daily recommended intake of vitamin B-6 if you follow a 2,000 calorie diet. This vitamin, also known as pyroxidine, influences brain function, helping manufacture neurotransmitters and hormones.
- Rich in fiber which may help lower your risk of diabetes and heart disease, but it also influences bowel health; getting adequate amounts of fiber prevents diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Roasted seaweed is a good source of iodine. Your thyroid relies on iodine to function correctly; without enough in your meal plan, you may develop an enlarged thyroid or other thyroid problems.
- Rich in Vitamin B12 which helps form red blood cells, DNA, RNA and boosts immune function.
- USDA Certified Organic.
How do we use this product?
Great for healthy snacking. It can be crumbled to make rice balls or as a topping for rice bowls, fried rice, and miso soup. They’d be great as a topping for stir-fry noodles or noodle soups as well.
Organic Seaweed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Wasabi, Seasoning (Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Maltodextrin, Organic Ground Mustard, Natural Flavor, Organic Spinach Powder), Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt.
Size - 4g x 16 packs