Ceres Organics Matcha Powder
Why do we use this product?
- Made from the whole leaves of organically grown matcha plants, from the lush rolling fields of the Uji region of Kyoto, Japan.
- Contains a concentrated amount of antioxidants, which may reduce cell damage and prevent chronic disease.
- Could prevent liver damage and decrease the risk of liver disease.
- Improves attention, memory and reaction time. It also contains caffeine and L-theanine, which can improve several aspects of brain function.
- Can decrease several heart disease risk factors
- Helps increase metabolism and fat burning, both of which may aid weight loss.
- With just a third of the caffeine of coffee, balanced by its unique nutrient composition, matcha powder has a special focusing effect.
- One serve can offer the benefits of up to 10 cups of regular green tea
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
How do we use this product?
Add 1/2 a teaspoon of this concentrated superfood to just about anything – smoothies, juices, desserts. Or enjoy as a nourishing tea.
Certified Organic Matcha Powder
Size - 70g