Chocoloco Organic Chili Choco Nibs (127g)
Why do we use this product?
- Organic cacao nib clusters coated in organic coconut blossom sugar, sprinkled with a unique mix of chilis, and covered in 74% dark chocolate.
- How about combining the health benefits of raw cacao beans with a mind-blowing touch of CHILI? The combination of Cacao and Chili is legendary and controversial. Already the old Mayas in today’s Mexico and Guatemala consumed it in this unique combination for its potency.
- Health Benefits of Cacao:
- Magnesium: important for muscles, nerves and heart. Fights stress and fatigue.
- Fiber: Dark chocolate doesn’t contain much fiber, but cacao nibs are a great source.
- Iron: Essential for red blood cell production and is contained plentiful in cacao nibs.
- Antioxidants: Well known to neutralize dangerous free radicals in your body.
- Mood improver: Cacao is also well known for its mood enhancing skills.
- Uses only the best fermented and solar dried beans from selected cacao farms in Mindanao, Philippines. The perfectly roasted cacao nibs are coated with the finest coconut sugar. This sugar possesses a very low glycemic value and prevents unhealthy spikes of the blood sugar level. Best fermentation, low temperature roasting technique to ensure the low acidic aroma and maintaining the healthy characteristics of this Superfood are our secrets. And finally we add fine local chili.
- Sourced from a small Davao-based food manufacturer that uses high quality cacao and other locally sourced ingredients to produce minimally processed, high quality cacao products that offer consumers access to the full nutrition contained in the natural plant.
- Your purchase of this product supports local farmers by continually purchasing raw materials from them.
- Organic, Vegan friendly, Gluten Free, Nut Free
How do we use this product?
Eat it as a healthy slightly fiery snack.
Premium Cacao Beans, Cacao Butter, Organic Coconut Sap Sugar, Organic Muscovado Sugar, Organic Chili Powder
Size - 127g
Other Search Terms - Peanut Butter Bombs, sweet snack,Chocolate-Dipped Immunity Slices,Brownie Bottomed Coconut Cheesecakes