Dr. Mercola Organic Deodorant - Unscented (70.8g)
Why do we use this product?
- With all the deodorant options available, the question becomes "What is safe and actually works?" While many deodorants include potentially harmful toxic chemicals that may be unsafe for people when applied on their skin, other non-chemical deodorants don’t always work well enough to be a satisfactory replacement.
- Our Organic Deodorant is both effective and one of the safest organic deodorants available that is free of aluminum, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petroleum, phosphates, DEA dyes and synthetic, artificial or genetically modified ingredients.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Vegan certified through Vegan Action. Free of animal-derived ingredients.
- Made with baking soda, cold-pressed 100 percent organic virgin coconut oil, cassava root powder, organic carnauba wax, shea butter and essential oils.
- Each ingredient is both beneficial to the body and instrumental in creating an effective, non-synthetic deodorant formula that works.
- Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, GMO-Free.
How do we use this product?
Apply to dry underarms only.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Manihot esculenta (Cassava) Root Powder*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Bicarbonate. (*Certified Organic Ingredients.)
Size - 70.8g
Other Search Terms - Stick deodorant