Why do we use this product?
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. The plant has traditionally been used to treat bruises, hermorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throat.
- Helps provide nutritional support for women with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- EPO contains one of the richest sources of Gamma-Linolenic Acid, a fatty acid not commonly found in food. GLA is essential for maintaining brain function, skeletal health, reproductive health, and metabolism.
- Can help clear up acne
- May help ease eczema
- May improve overall skin health
- May help minimize breast pain
- May help reduce hot flashes
- May help improve heart health
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Sodium
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Evening Primrose Oil - 1,300mg
Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA) - 949mg
Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) - 117mg
Other Ingredients - Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
Size - 120 softgels