Puritan's Pride Salmon Oil 1000mg (240 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- Salmon oil is best known for being an exceptionally rich source of omega-3 fats. The primary omega-3 fats found in salmon oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are linked to a variety of health benefits.
- May inhibit your body’s inflammatory response and may help manage symptoms associated with certain inflammatory diseases.
- May promote heart health by reducing triglycerides and increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May promote improved blood flow and oxygen delivery.
- May play an important role in proper fetal brain development and cognitive function in children.
- Supports skin health and may reduce the risk of certain age-related eye diseases.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Shellfish, No Sodium
How do we use this product?
For adults, take two (2) softgels two times daily, preferably with a meal.
Salmon Oil - 2000mg (420mg of total Omega-3 Fatty Acids)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 150 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 180 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains fish (salmon) ingredients.
Size - 240 capsules
Other Search Terms - Fish Oil