Ginger Fresh (250grams)
Why do we use this product?
- The calming freshness of ginger has made a necessity for any home! Whether it’s in a bowl of lugaw or a cup of tea, it’s hard not feel relaxed the moment it hits your taste buds. Fresh, dried, powdered or even juiced, ginger can cure nausea, respiratory symptoms, and motion sickness. Its oil makes an incredible pain reliever!
- Ginger is a popular spice. It is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Just 1–1.5 grams of ginger can help prevent various types of nausea. This applies to sea sickness, chemotherapy-related nausea, nausea after surgery, and morning sickness.
- Ginger appears to be effective at reducing the day-to-day progression of muscle pain, and may reduce exercise-induced muscle soreness.
- There are some studies showing ginger to be effective at reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis, which is a very common health problem.
- Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Ginger appears to speed up emptying of the stomach, which can be beneficial for people with indigestion and related stomach discomfort.
- Ginger appears to be very effective against menstrual pain when taken at the beginning of the menstrual period.
- There is some evidence, that ginger can lead to significant reductions in LDL cholesterol and blood triglyceride levels.
- Ginger may fight harmful bacteria, as well as the RSV virus, which could reduce your risk of infections.
How do we use this product?
Ginger is used in numerous forms, including fresh, dried, pickled, preserved, crystallized, candied, and powdered or ground.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 250g
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms : Mango Coconut Smoothie with Turmeric