Why do we use this product?
- Ginkgo biloba, or maidenhair, is a tree native to China that has been grown for thousands of years for a variety of uses.
- Provides you with the supplemental nutrition you need to support brain function. Ginkgo also helps support mental alertness.
- Helps support memory and focus, especially occasional mild memory and focus problems associated with aging
- Protects and enhances cognitive health
- Improves circulation and heart health
- Helps fight anxiety
- Helps to maintain peripheral circulation to the extremities
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. No Sodium
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea.
Ginkgo Biloba Standardized Extract 120mg
Other Ingredients - Rice Flour, Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Size - 200 capsules
Other Search Terms - gingko