Innerset Vitamin C (2000mg) & Zinc (8.5mg) (30 sachets)
Why do we use this product?
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin C protects your memory and thinking as you age.
- Zinc may reduce the duration of cold symptoms, support blood sugar control, improve severe and inflammatory acne, decrease heart disease risk, and slow the progression of macular degeneration.
- Made of certified British vitamin C raw materials from vitamin manufacturer DSM.
- Does not contain chemical compounds such as artificial pigment, crystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
How do we use this product?
Mix with water or your favorite juice. Take 1 packet per day.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 2000 mg
Zinc (Oxide) - 8.5 mg
Size - 30 sachets
Other Search Terms - Inerset, ESTER C