Innerset Vitamin C (2000mg) & Zinc (8.5mg) (30 sachets)
Why do we use this product?
- This product contains vitamin C and zinc which are essential for normal immune function and cell division.
- Made of certified British vitamin C raw materials from vitamin manufacturer DSM
- Does not contain chemical compounds such as artificial pigment, crystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin C protects your memory and thinking as you age.
- Zinc may reduce the duration of cold symptoms, support blood sugar control, improve severe and inflammatory acne, decrease heart disease risk, and slow the progression of macular degeneration.
How do we use this product?
Mix with water or your favorite juice. Take 1 packet per day.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 2000 mg
Zinc - 8.5 mg
Size - 30 sachets