Why do we use this product?
- Kangkong or Spinach is a distinctly Asian vegetable. Aside from its culinary uses, it is regarded for its nutritional properties that stimulate a number of functions in the body. It can ease constipation, treat skin disease, treat the liver, and work as a sedative in its liquid form.
- Spinach is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.
- Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
- Spinach boasts many plant compounds that can improve health, such as lutein, kaempferol, nitrates, quercetin, and zeaxanthin.
- Spinach has a host of benefits. It may reduce oxidative stress, promote eye health, and regulate blood pressure.
How do we use this product?
Spinach may be added to a number of smoothie combinations to make a super food breakfast. Mix spinach with other vegetable greens to add texture and flavor to salads. You may also add spinach to a quick stir-fry or curries.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 300g
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.