Kim King's Kitchen - Fermented Ginger (500ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Ginger is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
- It aids digestion, reduces nausea, and helps fight the flu and common cold, to name a few of its purposes. The unique fragrance and flavor of ginger come from its natural oils, the most important of which is gingerol.
- Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk factors in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Ginger appears to speed up emptying of the stomach, which can be beneficial for people with indigestion and related stomach discomfort.
- Ginger appears to be very effective against menstrual pain when taken at the beginning of the menstrual period.
- Ginger may help fight harmful bacteria and viruses, which could reduce your risk for infections.
How do we use this product?
Fermented ginger has many uses outside of simply being enjoyed alongside sushi: Chop it up for stir-fries, pour the brine into cold noodle sauces, whisk it into salad dressings, toss with salted green beans and peanuts, stir into lemonade or cocktails, or add to braised meat dishes just before serving.
Ginger, Sea Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Rice Vinegar, Monkfruit.
Size - 500 ml
Best Before Date is July 16, 2021