Kiwiherb Organic Herbal Supplements - Children's Chest Syrup (100ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Helps clear airways in the chest by loosening mucus for removal from the respiratory tract. Soothes the airways and supports a healthy respiratory system.
- Specialist formulation combining traditional respiratory herbs including Mullein, Elecampane, White horehound and Marshmallow in a base of delicious Manuka honey.
- These herbs are naturally antiseptic and soothe irritation in the respiratory tract. Helps support easy breathing. Tastes great and is suitable for the whole family.
- Traditional bronchial support.
- May support respiratory health.
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years.
- Great tasting syrup.
- BioGro certified organic formula.
- Contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives.
- Certified Organic, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Soy Free.
How do we use this product?
Infants 0 to 1 yr: 0.1 - 1mL
Children 1 to 2 yrs: 1 - 2.5mL
Children 2 to 4 yrs: 2.5 - 4.5mL
Children 4 to 6 yrs: 4.5 - 6mL
Children 6 to 12 yrs: 6 - 8mL
Take 2 – 5 times daily undiluted, or dilute in a small amount of water or juice, and drink immediately.
Each mL of this certified organic product contains:
Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) dry herb extract - 66.6 microlitres (derived from 33.3mg dry herb).
Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) dry leaf extract - 50 microlitres (derived from 25mg dry leaf).
Hyssopus officinalis (Hyssop) dry herb extract - 40 microlitres (derived from 20mg dry herb).
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) dry root extract - 60 microlitres (derived from 12mg dry root).
Honey - 540mg
In a base of purified water, glycerol, apple (juice concentrate), ethanol, apple cider vinegar, orange flavour and lemon oil.
Size - 100ml