Lake Avenue Ginkgo Biloba 120mg (360 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Ginkgo biloba, or maidenhair, is a tree native to China that has been grown for thousands of years for a variety of uses.
- Provides you with the supplemental nutrition you need to support brain function. Ginkgo also helps support mental alertness.
- Helps support memory and focus, especially occasional mild memory and focus problems associated with aging
- Protects and enhances cognitive health
- Improves circulation and heart health
- Helps fight anxiety
- Helps to maintain peripheral circulation to the extremities
- Soy-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Dairy-free, Vegan friendly
How do we use this product?
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a Healthcare Practitioner.
Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo Biloba) (Leaf) 120mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Cellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, or gluten. Produced in a third-party GMP facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Size - 360 capsules
Other Search Terms - gingko