Macro Organic 5% Almond Milk - Unsweetened (1 Liter)
Why do we use this product?
- A healthier alternative to traditional cow's milk.
- Low in calories: Contains up to 80% fewer calories than regular dairy milk. Using it as a replacement for cow’s milk could be an effective weight loss strategy.
- Low in sugar: Suitable for those restricting their sugar intake, such as people with diabetes.
- High in Vitamin E: One cup (240 ml) of almond milk can provide 20–50% of your daily vitamin E requirement. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can reduce inflammation, stress and the risk of disease.
- Enriched with calcium to provide 20–45% of your daily requirements per serving. Calcium is particularly important for bone health, including the prevention of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Fortified with vitamin D and provides about a quarter of the recommended daily intake in a 1-cup (240-ml) serving.
- Naturally lactose-free, making it a good alternative to dairy.
- Completely plant-based, making it suitable for vegans and other people who avoid dairy products. It is also suitable for people who have a dairy allergy.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO), Gluten-Free, Dairy-free, Cholesterol-Free, Vegan Friendly
How do we use this product?
Awesome in smoothies, coffee or tea. Also great in french toast, bread pudding, mashed potatoes, creamy bisques or curries, and baked goods.
Filtered Water, Organic Almonds, Organic Brown Rice, Mineral Salts (Calcium Carbonate), Sea Salt, Natural Flavoring.
This product contains 5% organic almonds.
Allergen Info: Tree Nuts (Almond).
Size - 1 Liter
Other Search Terms - dairy free flan, gluten free fried chicken, Berry Chocolate Protein Smoothie, Blueberry Quinoa Chia Seed Pancakes, Banana Walnut Loaf