Macro Organic 5% Almond Milk - Unsweetened (1 Liter)
Why do we use this product?
- Made with organic almonds, this yummy milk alternative is a source of calcium that goes great in smoothies, coffee or tea.
- A healthier alternative to traditional cow's milk
- Low in calories
- Low in sugar
- High in Vitamin E
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Unsweetened almond milk contains up to 80% fewer calories than regular dairy milk. Using it as a replacement for cow’s milk could be an effective weight loss strategy.
- Unsweetened almond milk is naturally low in sugar, making it suitable for those restricting their sugar intake, such as people with diabetes.
- One cup (240 ml) of almond milk can provide 20–50% of your daily vitamin E requirement. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can reduce inflammation, stress and the risk of disease.
- Almond milk is enriched with calcium to provide 20–45% of your daily requirements per serving. Calcium is particularly important for bone health, including the prevention of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Almond milk is fortified with vitamin D and provides about a quarter of the recommended daily intake in a 1-cup (240-ml) serving.
- Almond milk is naturally lactose-free, making it a good alternative to dairy.
- Almond milk is completely plant-based, making it suitable for vegans and other people who avoid dairy products. It is also suitable for people who have a dairy allergy.
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Cholesterol-free, Vegan-friendly
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
How do we use this product?
Awesome in smoothies, coffee or tea. Also great in french toast, bread pudding, mashed potatoes, creamy bisques or curries, and baked goods.
Filtered Water, Organic Almonds, Organic Brown Rice, Mineral Salts (Calcium Carbonate), Sea Salt, Natural Flavoring
* This product contains 5% organic almonds
Other Search Terms - dairy free flan, gluten free fried chicken, Berry Chocolate Protein Smoothie, Blueberry Quinoa Chia Seed Pancakes