Macro Organic Lentils - No Added Salt (425g)
Why do we use this product?
- Lentils are edible seeds from the legume family.
- They’re well known for their lens shape and sold with or without their outer husks intact.
- Lentils are made up of more than 25% protein, which makes them an excellent meat alternative. They’re also a great source of iron, a mineral that is sometimes lacking in vegetarian diets.
- One serve of vegetables is approximately 75g.
- Australian Dietary Guidelines recommend 5 serves from a variety of vegetables per day.
- Packed in Italy.
- Australian Certified Organic.
How do we use this product?
This vegetarian favourite readily absorbs the flavours of the ingredients it is cooked with, making them super versatile. A tasty yet healthier alternative to peanut butter. They’re great in both hot and cold dishes, including hearty meals, soups and salads.
Organic Lentils (60%), Water.
Size - 425g