Mango Green Large (300grams per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- Mango is low in calories yet high in nutrients — particularly vitamin C, which aids immunity, iron absorption and growth and repair.
- Mango has over a dozen different type of polyphenols, including mangiferin, which is especially powerful. Polyphenols function as antioxidants inside your body.
- Mango is a good source of folate, several B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, K and E — all of which help boost immunity.
- Mango contains magnesium, potassium and the antioxidant mangiferin, which all support healthy heart function.
- Mango has digestive enzymes, water, dietary fiber and other compounds that aid different aspects of digestive health.
- Mango contains lutein, zeaxanthin and vitamin A — which support eye health. Lutein and zeaxanthin may protect from the sun, while a lack of vitamin A can create vision problems.
- Mango contains vitamin C, which gives your skin its elasticity and prevents sagging and wrinkling. It also provides vitamin A, which promotes healthy hair.
- Mango polyphenols may fight oxidative stress.
How do we use this product?
Here are some ways you can enjoy mango:
- Add it to smoothies.
- Dice it and add to salsas.
- Slice it and serve it along with other tropical fruits or bagoong (shrimp paste).
- Dice it and add to quinoa salads.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 300 grams per piece
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.