Melon Taiwan (1 kilogram per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- Melons are low in sodium, and very low in saturated fat and cholesterol. They are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin K, potassium, and copper, and a very good source of vitamin C and vitamin B6.
How do we use this product?
A great selling point for fruit is that it can easily be enjoyed by itself — a slice of cool, ripe melon on a warm day is hard to beat.
Melons can be added to a wide variety of dishes, including:
- Salads: Slice some honeydew into bite-sized pieces and add it to your favorite salad.
- Desserts: Puree the melon and use it as a base for popsicles or ice cream.
- Breakfast: Serve sliced melon alongside cottage cheese or blend it into a smoothie.
- Soups: Serve honeydew as the base of a chilled soup with peppers, mint and cucumber.
- Appetizers: Wrap slices of melon with cured meats or add it to a spicy salsa.
Size - 1kg