NutraBio 5-HTP 200mg (90 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a precursor to serotonin and synthesized in the body from the amino acid L-Tryptophan. Serotonin is known as the neurotransmitter responsible for happiness. Serotonin can also impact sleep, appetite, temperature, and pain sensation.
- Supports positive mood; protective against stress and anxiety
- Supports restful sleep; effectively reduces time to fall asleep and improves sleep duration
- May improve satiety and reduce appetite, helping to improve weight loss results
- Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Filler-free, Excipient-free, Certified Kosher
How do we use this product?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day or as directed by your physician.
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease), or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 50 mg
5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) - 200 mg
Others: vegetable capsule
Size -90 capsules