NutriBiotic Non-Acidic Vitamin C 1100mg (Powder)
Why do we use this product?
- NutriBiotic® Sodium Ascorbate is a non-bitter, non-acidic, fully reacted, buffered, crystalline powder combining 100% pharmaceutical grade vitamin C and sodium in a highly soluble form.
- Vitamin C and sodium are essential nutrients that help support the body. The combined positive effects of vitamin C and sodium make them vital to the body’s overall health. Each serving supplies 1100 mg of vitamin C and 120 mg of sodium.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin C protects your memory and thinking as you age.
- Sodium is an electrolyte that helps maintain the balance of water in and around cells. It maintains stable blood pressure and is important for muscle and nerve function.
- NutriBiotic Sodium Ascorbate is ideal for individuals looking for an alkaline (buffered) form of vitamin C.
How do we use this product?
As a dietary supplement, mix 1/4 teaspoon or more into a glass of juice or water. Take with or without meals.
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate USP-FCC* (*United States Pharmacopoeia - Food Chemical Codex)) - 1100 mg
Sodium (as sodium ascorbate) - 120 mg
Our Promise and Guarantee: We use only 100% pure pharmaceutical grade sodium ascorbate USP-FCC* (C6H7NaO6), which contains no corn residue, plant antigens, or protein impurities.
Size - 227g
Other Search Terms - ESTER C