Orange Ponkan Mandarin (per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- Mandarins are a type of orange and the overarching category that Tangerines, Clementines, and Satsumas fall into. They are generally smaller and sweeter than oranges, a little flatter in shape, and they and have a thinner, looser skin that makes them easier to peel.
- You can use its rind or squeeze its juice to unlock vitamins and minerals that boost your body’s immunity, prevent hypertension, and repair cell damage. A healthy life is just one sip away.
- As an excellent source of the antioxidant vitamin C, oranges may help combat the formation of free radicals.
- Oranges contain no sodium, which helps keep a person below their daily limit. On the other hand, a cup of orange juice can boost daily potassium intake by 14%. Maintaining a low sodium intake is essential to lowering blood pressure.
- Oranges are a good source of fiber and potassium, both of which can support heart health.
- Vitamin C in oranges contributes to collagen production. Collagen supports the skin, promotes wound healing, and improves skin strength.
How do we use this product?
Enjoy it as it is or add some slices to a salad at lunch or dinner. Complement the oranges with walnuts or pecans, a crumbled cheese, and a light balsamic or citrus vinaigrette dressing.
Make homemade juice. Freshly squeezed orange juice can be a flavorful, refreshing, and nutritious addition to a person’s morning routine. Squeezing orange juice at home will mean that there are no added preservatives or sweeteners.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 1 piece
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms - Chocolate-Dipped Immunity Slices