Why do we use this product?
- Parsley is a flowering plant native to the Mediterranean. The two most common types are French curly-leaf and Italian flat-leaf.
- Over the years, parsley has been used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, allergies, and inflammatory diseases.
- Today, it’s widely used as a fresh culinary herb or dried spice. It’s bright green in color and has a mild, bitter flavor that pairs well with many recipes.
- Parsley is a low-calorie, nutrient-dense herb. It’s particularly rich in vitamins K, A, and C.
- Parsley contains many powerful antioxidants, which may help prevent cell damage and lower your risk of certain diseases.
- Parsley is rich in vitamin K, which is an essential nutrient for optimal bone health. Eating foods high in this nutrient has been linked to a reduced risk of fractures and improved bone mineral density.
- Parsley contains lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta carotene, plant compounds that protect eye health and may reduce your risk of certain age-related eye conditions like AMD.
- Parsley is rich in folate, a B vitamin that protects your heart and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
How do we use this product?
You can use the dried version as an ingredient in various recipes. It can enhance the flavor of soups, stews, and tomato sauces. Additionally, it’s often combined with other herbs in Italian-inspired recipes.
Fresh parsley is also a great addition to homemade salad dressings, marinades, and seafood recipes. Many people use fresh sprigs in recipes that don’t require cooking or add the herb at the end of the cooking period.
Interestingly, the herb may act as a natural breath freshener, so you can also chew on a sprig while cooking to freshen up your breath.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 100g
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.