Pineapple Premium Large (2kg per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- This popular fruit is packed with nutrients, antioxidants and other helpful compounds, such as enzymes that can fight inflammation and disease.
- Pineapple and its compounds have been linked to many health benefits, including aiding digestion, boosting immunity and speeding up recovery from surgery, among others.
- They are especially rich in vitamin C and manganese.
- Pineapples are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers. Many of the antioxidants in pineapple are bound, so they may have longer lasting effects.
- Pineapples contain bromelain, a group of digestive enzymes that breaks down proteins. This may aid digestion, especially in those with pancreatic insufficiency.
- Pineapples have anti-inflammatory properties that may boost the immune system.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of pineapple may provide short-term symptom relief for people with common types of arthritis.
- The bromelain in pineapples may reduce the inflammation, swelling, bruising and pain that occurs after surgery. Bromelain’s anti-inflammatory properties may also aid recovery after strenuous exercise by reducing tissue inflammation.
How do we use this product?
You can enjoy them on their own or in smoothies, salads or on homemade pizzas.
Here are a few easy recipe ideas that use fresh pineapple:
- Breakfast: Pineapple, blueberry and Greek yogurt smoothie
- Salad: Tropical roast chicken, almond, blueberry and pineapple salad
- Lunch: Homemade Hawaiian burgers (beef burgers with a pineapple ring)
- Dinner: Baked ham with pineapple and cherries
- Dessert: Pineapple fruit salad
Size - 2kg per piece
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Minimum order for fruits and vegetables is Php 1,300.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.