Pinkie's Farm Salted Butter
Why do we use this product?
- Butter is rich in various vitamins, including A, D, E, B12, and K2.
- All-natural butter from grass-fed cows. Grass-fed butter is higher in many nutrients than butter from cows fed processed, grain-based feeds or conserved grass.
- A higher proportion of fresh grass in a cow's diet increases the amount of healthy fats, such as omega-3 fatty acids and CLA.
- In addition, the content of fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants — such as carotenoids and tocopherols — is significantly higher in grass-fed dairy.
- Smooth and creamy; softens easily
- No preservatives, no additives
- Sourced from a single-origin dairy
How do we use this product?
Best used as a simple spread or with other recipes that require butter for cooking or baking
Pasteurized Cream, Maldon's Sea Salt
Size - 125g