Pinkie's Farm White Cheese (Kesong Puti)
Why do we use this product?
- Cheese is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin. Cheese made from the milk of 100 percent grass-fed animals is the highest in nutrients and also contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin K-2.
- All-natural cheese from grass-fed cows
- Creamy and lightly salted
- No preservatives, no additives
- Sourced from a single-origin dairy
How do we use this product?
Spread it over hot pandesal for breakfast or for a midday snack. It is also a great alternative to mozzarella and ricotta cheeses, and adds a proud Filipino touch to different kinds of dishes.
Pasteurized Milk, Rennet, Coarse Sea Salt
Size - 200g