Puritan's Pride Berberine 500mg (60caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Berberine belongs to a class of naturally occurring alkaloids found in the roots, rhizomes, and stem bark of a number of plant species.
- Studies with berberine in people with diabetes show that it exerts multiple beneficial effects on glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Causes a major reduction in blood sugar levels.
- Decreases insulin resistance, making the blood sugar lowering hormone insulin more effective.
- Increases glycolysis, helping the body break down sugars inside cells.
- Decrease sugar production in the liver.
- Slows the breakdown of carbohydrates in the gut.
- Increases the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- May help in weight loss.
- May lower cholesterol and reduce risk of heart disease.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free.
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) capsule two times daily, preferably with meals.
Berberine HCL (Berberis aristata bark) - 500mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Size - 60 capsules