Puritan's Pride Biotin 5000mcg (120 capsules)
Why do we use this product?
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
- Biotin is a member of the B vitamin family even though it can be produced by bacteria in the gut. It functions in the manufacture and utilization of fats and amino acids.
- Biotin is a popular recommendation to increase the strength of nails and promote healthy hair.
- Biotin Improves Seborrheic Dermatitis - a common condition that may be associated with excessive oiliness (seborrhea) and dandruff.
- Biotin supplementation has been shown to enhance insulin sensitivity and improve the utilization of blood sugar. This improvement is thought to be the result of an increase the activity of the enzyme glucokinase - an enzyme involved in the utilization of blood sugar by the liver.
- Assists in energy metabolism in cells
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Biotin 5,000 mcg (5 mg)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Size - 120 capsules