Puritan's Pride Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg (120 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. The plant has traditionally been used to treat bruises, hemorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throat.
- Helps provide nutritional support for women with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
- EPO contains one of the richest sources of Gamma-Linolenic Acid, a fatty acid not commonly found in food. GLA is essential for maintaining brain function, skeletal health, reproductive health, and metabolism.
- Can help clear up acne.
- May help ease eczema.
- May improve overall skin health.
- May help minimize breast pain.
- May help reduce hot flashes.
- May help improve heart health.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Sodium.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free.
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) to six (6) softgels daily, preferably with meals.
Evening Primrose Oil - 1,000 mg.
Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA) - 730 mg.
Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) - 90 mg.
Other Ingredients - Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
Size - 120 softgels