Puritan's Pride Flax Oil 1000mg (120 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- Flax seeds are known for their many health benefits, which include providing a hearty dose of protein and fiber, reducing appetite and aiding in weight control.
- Great source of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9.
- Supports heart and skin health.
- Helps lower blood pressure levels and keep our arteries nice and elastic
- Improves bowel movement and stool consistency; helps with conditions like constipation and diarrhea.
- Improves skin hydration and smoothness, therefore helping address the primary symptoms of skin sensitivity and irritation.
- Organic Flaxseed Oil contains fatty acids such as Alpha-Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, and Lignans.
- No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
- The Flaxseed Oil in this product is 100% SOLVENT FREE.
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) softgel one to three times daily, preferably with meals.
Organic Flaxseed Oil - 1,000mg.
Which typically contains:
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) - 450mg.
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) - 110mg.
Oleic Acid (Omega-9) - 110mg.
Other Fatty Acids - 50mg.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Caramel Color.
Size - 120 softgels
Other Search terms - flaxseed oil