Puritan's Pride Hawthorn Berries 565mg (100 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Hawthorn Berries are a rich source of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidant compounds found in plants.
- It may have anti-inflammatory properties that could improve your health.
- Hawthorn Berries are one of the most commonly recommended foods to help treat high blood pressure.
- It may improve blood cholesterol levels thanks to its flavonoid and pectin content. Pectin is a type of fiber involved in cholesterol metabolism.
- People have used Hawthorn Berries and extract to treat digestive issues, particularly indigestion and stomach pain.
- It helps prevent premature skin aging caused by collagen degradation due to excessive sun or ultraviolet light exposure.
- Hawthorn Berries are best known for their use in traditional contexts in treating heart failure, alongside other traditional medications.
- No Artificial Color Flavor or Sweetener.
- No Preservatives.
- Sugar-free, Starch-free, Dairy-free, Lactose-free, Soy-free, Gluten-free, Wheat-free, Yeast-free.
- Sodium Free.
- Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) capsule three to four times daily, preferably with meals. Capsules may be opened and prepared as tea.
Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus spp.) 565 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Puritan's Pride's Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts.
Size - 100 caps