Puritan's Pride Iron 65mg (Ferrous Sulfate 325mg) (100 tablets)
Why do we use this product?
- Ferrous sulfate is a mineral and it belongs to the group of medicines known as iron supplements.
- Iron supplements help production of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin allows red blood cells to transport oxygen around the body as well as giving red blood cells their color.
- Ferrous sulfate is used for the treatment and prevention of iron-deficiency.
- Essential trace mineral that supports healthy red blood cell production.
- Provides life-giving oxygen to organ systems.
- Reduces risk of iron deficiency anemia, anemia of chronic disease, and other varieties.
- Essential protein component for metabolism.
- Contains 65 mg elemental iron as ferrous sulfate (equivalent of 325 mg liquid ferrous sulfate).
- Created from the finest raw materials and produced under strict quality control standards.
- No Artificial Color or Flavor, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
- Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
For adults, take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal and drink plenty of fluid.
Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate) - 65mg
Other Ingredients: Dried Ferrous Sulfate 205 mg (equivalent to 325 mg Liquid Ferrous Sulfate which provides 65 mg elemental Iron per tablet), Vegetable Cellulose, Crospovidone. Contains <2% of: FD&C Blue No.1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Size - 100 tablets