Puritan's Pride Melatonin 10mg (30 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in your brain. It’s primarily responsible for regulating your body’s circadian rhythm to manage your natural sleep cycle.
- Helps promote and regulate sleep.
- Helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Helps support restful sleep and relaxed mood.
- When taken at bed time, melatonin may provide blood pressure support for blood pressure already within a normal range. May be effective at reducing heartburn and Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) symptoms when used alone or with medication.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Sodium
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) capsule at bedtime or one hour before sleeping.
Melatonin - 10mg.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Gelatin, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Size - 30 capsules
Other Search Terms - sleep aid, sleep, mental health