Rogue Creamery Organic Cheese - Hopyard (113g)
Why do we use this product?
- Cheese is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin.
- By adding organic, Northwest-grown hop blossoms to our cheddar as we stir the curds, we created a floral, herbal cheese with subtle, pleasant bitterness and a buttery finish.
- This cheese adds intriguing flavors to any recipe, and elevates your standard grilled cheese to new heights.
- APPEARANCE: Pale yellow-white with flecks of green hop blossom distributed throughout
- TEXTURE: Moderately firm and sliceable, with a creamy, smooth finish
- TASTE: Floral and herbaceous, with sweet-yet-bitter undertones.
- While Hopyard is quite enjoyable with a variety of juicy white wines – including Pinot Gris and Riesling – it shines best beside a pint of IPA or any other ale.
- Aged a minimum of 30 daysHand cut and hand milled cheddar.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Certified Organic hops
- Vegetarian-friendly and gluten free.
- Milk is rBST free.
- GMO-free microbial enzyme.
How do we use this product?
This cheese is perfect for using on pasta or in your baked dishes.
SHELF LIFE: 9 months.
SUGGESTED STORAGE: Keep refrigerated at 38°-40° F.
Certified Organic Pasteurized Whole Cow’s Milk, Organic Hops, Salt, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures.
MILK TYPE: Certified Organic pasteurized cow’s milk.
Size - 113g