Rogue Creamery Organic Cheese - Rogue's Mary Herbed (113g)
Why do we use this product?
- Cheese is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin.
- We turn organic rosemary leaves straight into the vat during our cheddar cheesemaking process to create this delightful, herbaceous cheese. As the curds set, they are infused with the woodsy, lemon-pine flavors of the herb. Delicious on its own or in a variety of savory recipes!
- APPEARANCE: pale, buttery cream-colored cheese with flecks of dark green rosemary leaves throughout.
- TEXTURE: Moderately firm and sliceable, with a creamy, smooth finish.
- TASTE: Sweet yet tangy cheddar infused with the herbaceous, lemon-pine flavor of rosemary leaves.
- Aged a minimum of 30 days.
- Made with Organic Rosemary.
- Hand cut and hand milled cheddar.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Certified Organic hops
- Vegetarian-friendly and gluten free.
- Milk is rBST free.
- GMO-free microbial enzyme.
How do we use this product?
Rogue’s Mary is excellent in a variety of different savory recipes. We enjoy it melted over roasted meats or on a rustic bread, and it’s delicious when paired with roasted pecans.
When pairing Rogue’s Mary with a beverage, look for something with bright acidity and a creamy mouthfeel. White wines such as Pinot Gris and Sancerre fit the bill, as do a variety of ales.
SHELF LIFE: 9 months
SUGGESTED STORAGE: Keep refrigerated at 38°-40° F
Certified Organic pasteurized whole cow’s milk, Organic rosemary, salt, enzymes, cheese cultures.
MILK TYPE: Certified Organic pasteurized cow’s milk.
Size - 113g