Rogue Creamery Organic Oregon Blue Cheese (99g)
Why do we buy this product?
- Oregon Blue is Rogue Creamery’s classic, signature blue cheese. First created in 1954, it was the first cave-aged, Roquefort-style blue cheese made on the West Coast.
- This cheese is approachable and fruity, with moderate “blue” flavor and a hint of sweet forest honey. It has a rich, creamy texture and a savory-sweet finish.
- Rogue Creamery’s classic signature blue
- Cave-aged 90 days
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Milk is rBST free
- Appearance: Ivory paste with distinctive green-blue veins of mold
- Texture: Rich, creamy, and crumbly
- Taste: Comice pear, green apple, and honey, with moderate “blue” flavor
- USDA Certified Organic, Vegan Friendly, Gluten-Free
How do we use this product?
- A delicious addition to salads, appetizers, and mains. Oregon Blue adds a great touch of tanginess to meats, and is particularly good with lamb, burgers, and steak.
- Pairs well with a wide range of wines, particularly Viognier, Riesling, and Pinot Noir. Equally versatile with beer, shining beside IPAs, Weissbier, and Pale Ales.
Keep refrigerated at 38°– 40° F
Certified Organic pasteurized whole cow milk, salt, enzymes, cheese cultures, Penicillium Roqueforti
Size - 99g
Other Search Term - Organic Butter & Blue Cheese