Royal Brittany Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg (120 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. The plant has traditionally been used to treat bruises, hemorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throat.
- Helps provide nutritional support for women with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- EPO contains one of the richest sources of Gamma-Linolenic Acid, a fatty acid not commonly found in food. GLA is essential for maintaining brain function, skeletal health, reproductive health, and metabolism.
- Can help clear up acne
- May help ease eczema
- May improve overall skin health
- May help minimize breast pain
- May help reduce hot flashes
- May help improve heart health
- All-natural, cold-pressed, and void of Hexane and all other solvent residues
- Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) to three (3) softgels daily, preferably with meals.
Evening Primrose Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin
Size - 120 softgels