Why do we use this product?
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. The plant has traditionally been used to treat bruises, hermorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throat.
- Helps provide nutritional support for women with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- EPO contains one of the richest sources of Gamma-Linolenic Acid, a fatty acid not commonly found in food. GLA is essential for maintaining brain function, skeletal health, reproductive health, and metabolism.
- Can help clear up acne
- May help ease eczema
- May improve overall skin health
- May help minimize breast pain
- May help reduce hot flashes
- May help improve heart health
- All-natural, cold-pressed, and void of Hexane and all other solvent residues
- Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) to three (3) softgels daily, preferably with meals.
Evening Primrose Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin
gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, soy, egg, corn, grapefruit, sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium
Size - 120 softgels