San Remo Organic Brown Rice Pasta - Spirals (250g)
Why do we buy this product?
- Organic Brown Rice Spirals is extruded through bronze dies to give it a rough rustic texture that helps the sauce stick to it. Perfect for anyone following a gluten free diet.
- Made from Australian grown durum wheat which is far better suited to pasta.
- Since the late 1980s, San Remo has been working with local researchers and farmers to produce higher-value durum wheat crops specifically suited to South Australian conditions. Following years of tireless work with local universities and local producers, San Remo’s durum wheat resource now rivals the best in the world. So much so, that international markets are actively seeking out our high quality Australian durum wheat.
- Our specialty pasta products, such as our gluten free ranges, are made in our dedicated facilities in Italy to guarantee food safety as no gluten-containing products or raw materials are handled on those sites.
- No artificial colors, flavoring, or preservatives.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free.
How do we use this product?
Add pasta and 1 tbsp of salt to 3 liters of boiling water. Cook for 9 to 11 minutes or until desired texture. Smother in a sauce for a delicious quick and easy dinner.
Organic Brown Rice Flour.
Size - 250g
Other Search Terms - Organic Pasta & Noodles, gmo-free