Serious Organic Popping Corn (300g)
Why do we use this product?
- Popcorn is a gluten-free, whole grain and a good source of fibre. From the farm to bag, our organic corn is 100% traceable, and is grown in New Zealand without using chemical nasties.
- At Serious Food Co. we have a direct relationship with a straight-talking, organic farmer from the Hawke’s Bay. Our grower has been certified organic since late last century so you can sleep easy knowing he’s got this. Good soil. Healthy crops. No artificial fertilizers. No pesticides. 100% traceable.
- Our kernels are popped with organic coconut oil from the Philippines. This rock star oil is full of lauric acid & healthy fats that are good for your heart and leave you full of energy.
- Our cartons are recyclable and we are currently working towards 100% compostable packaging.
- Certified Organic, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
1. In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil to 2 Tbsp popping corn. Turn onto high heat.
2. Cover with a lid and shake every 30 seconds to ensure even heating.
3.Once popping has slowed to 2 second intervals, take off the heat and let sit until popping stops.
Pour into a bowl and season with sea salt, or for something sweet, try drizzling with maple syrup.
Certified organic popping corn.
May contain traces of nuts, including peanuts due to shared equipment.
Size - 300g