Source Naturals NADH 5mg (30 tablets)
Why do we use this product?
- NADH, a coenzyme derived from vitamin B-3 (niacin), is essential for basic metabolism, respiration, the breakdown of sugars and fats, and the production of ATP, the primary energy molecule in our cells.
- NADH is a crucial component of the ATP energy production cycle, which supplies energy to the brain, nerves, muscles, heart and all other organs in order to function.
- NADH lozenge is a convenient way to support energy production and the maintenance of healthy ATP levels during any activity.
- NAD+ activates certain enzymes that may promote healthy aging. One group is sirtuins, which appear to improve lifespan and overall health. Studies indicate that sirtuins may repair damaged DNA, boost stress resistance, reduce inflammation and offer other benefits that promote healthy aging. Sirtuins are also responsible for the lifespan-extending benefits of calorie restriction. Another group is Poly (ADP-Ribose) polymerases (PARPs), which repair damaged DNA. Studies link higher PARP activity to less DNA damage and a longer lifespan.
- Vegan friendly, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Soy-free
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
How do we use this product?
1 tablet daily in the morning, on an empty stomach, with water. Wait 30 minutes before eating.
Enada®Co-E1® NADH (Reduced ß-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide-Coenzyme Vitamin B-3) - 5mg
Size - 30 tablets